If you were to ask adults for teens bedroom decorating ideas, then chances are they won’t be able to tell you as accurately compared to teens what would be best for a teenager’s room. That is why common sense will tell you that the best way to get teens bedroom decorating ideas is to ask teens themselves.
After you have surveyed for actual teens bedroom decorating ideas, then you can combine that with some tried-and-tested teens bedroom decorating ideas that teens will surely love! Here are some teens bedroom decorating ideas that scream girl power and froufrou combined.
Teens bedroom decorating ideas for boys
1. Galaxy Theme – boys like to imagine the outer space, and it would be cool to decorate their room with constellations and planets. A glow in the dark theme with galaxy images will also be greatly appreciated by your teen.
2. Cowboy Style – this is somewhat similar to a country style but more suited for teens. Put images of horses and paint fences on the bottom part of the room’s wall to create a ranch theme. The use of neutral colors with splashes of red or blue will be nice for this design theme.
3. Nautical – a bedroom with the sailor look with lots of boats, ships, or submarines will be a haven for your teen.
Teens bedroom decorating ideas for girls
1. Princess Style – girls love the feeling of being beautiful and special and decorating their room as if it were their own castle will give them such a thrill. Throw in a dash of pink, lilac, and other feminine colors and some sparkle to the room.
2. Flower Power – there isn’t anything that reflects a girly theme more than the appearance of flowers. Decorate the room with furnishing and fabrics with flower patterns allover and combine it with pastel colors.
3. Hollywood Glamour – the idea of going to Hollywood and being a star fascinates most teens. To do this, stencil a few Hollywood stars (similar to Walk of Fame) on the bedroom walls or on the floor and put her name on the center.